Thank you for the likes for the previous two blog posts :). You really made my day :D.
I finally finished making the drawstring bag.
A quick preview of the different components…
So far so good…
End product. Ta da! Open and shut view.
The bag, as suspected, was too small. A few more rows would have made a big difference. The end product looked a bit more like a monkey than a teddy bear haha.
I followed most instructions except for the mouth/lip lines. Decided to go with curved lines.
Despite the size of the bag, I am still quite happy with how it looks. The vibrant colours help, too. I suppose. Anyway, I’ve decided to give it to my nephew as a present. Hope he likes it!
It’s been a fun little project to do. Looking forward to the next one 🙂
Recap link to the tutorial at end of post.